I think writing a literature review will only effect my future research in school. I will probably write a summary of the information right away after reading the information. At first I found the literature process very difficult because it was not something I had encountered before. It took me looking at the Writing a Short Literature Review very thoroughly.
I do not believe that my understanding of my topic was expanded due to writing the literature review because the I was already linking the different sources in my head to see how they all fit together. There is still a lot of research that I can do for my question because a lot of it is based on having an actual animal shelter in place that I plan on opening, which I do not, but now when I have the opportunity I have a head start on my final research.
No comments:
Post a Comment