Sunday, February 15, 2015
Week Five Blog
This week I was introduced to some of the responsibilities that I was not previously aware of such as reporting profit ratios. The research article I selected for this week does not make me want to reconsider the focus of my research question, it did make me want to make sure I save all of my research to continue to look at before I open my animal shelter. I also need to continue my business degree because part of the article I didn't understand because of some of the business jargon.
There were no other resources mentioned that I wanted to look into because I would need to learn more about the accounting processes of I were to understand any of it.
I feel that my research skills are developing quite well, using the thesaurus feature really helped me hone in on good information related to my topic. It made it very easy and stress free to find research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment